If you’re a South Carolina business looking for marketing services, don’t look any further than our own Palmetto State. Whether you’re in the Upstate, the Midlands, or the Lowcountry, you can find a nearby SC marketing agency to take your business to the next level.
SC Marketing Agencies
Below, you’ll find a few options (in no particular order) for Greenville, Charleston, and Columbia marketing agencies. If you have experience working for or with any of the agencies listed, let me know at [email protected]. I’d love to share your experiences with our readers to help them make the best decisions for their businesses.
Greenville Advertising Agencies
Greenville is the fastest growing city in South Carolina, and a CNBC list ranked Greenville as the 9th best city in the US for people under 35. That means marketing agencies in Greenville are able to pull top talent from around the country. Here are some of the local agencies in Greenville:
- Advertoscope is a lead generation marketing agency in Greenville, SC that specializes in helping businesses use digital advertising and behavioral targeting to win new business. Click here to schedule a free consultation.
- Redhype provides web design, marketing, social media, video production and more.
- Crawford Strategy is a marketing and branding agency with “a particular depth of expertise” in healthcare, finance, education and destination marketing.
- Infinity Marketing is a full-service integrated marketing services agency that has been voted one of the “Best Places to Work in South Carolina.”
- FUEL provides brand building, digital marketing, video production and more.
Charleston Advertising Agencies
Charleston agencies don’t have any trouble attracting great marketing talent either. The city has been named #1 in the US in Canada for four years in a row by readers of Travel + Leisure, and in 2017 they voted Charleston as the #1 city in the world!
Here are a few of the agencies you can find in the world’s best city:
- Rawle Murdy is an integrated brand agency that specializes in real estate, travel and hospitality, community relations, home services, and retail.
- HOOK is a digital marketing and branding agency that charges by the hour to accommodate smaller businesses.
- Cobble Hill does a little bit of everything, from branding to web design to content development and more.
- The Brandon Agency a “digital-centric” integrated marketing agency.
- SLANT a marketing and design agency with offices in Greenville and Charleston.
Columbia Advertising Agencies
While not as popular as Greenville or Charleston, Columbia has been named one of the top 50 places to live in the US. Not too shabby.
- Riggs Partners is a marketing agency that handles integrated marketing, advertising, public relations and communications.
- The Ad Agency is a full-service advertising and marketing agency known for “[a] personal bottom line approach, smart creative work, and outstanding results.”
- Chernoff Newman is an integrated marketing communications firm that focuses on engaging consumers across multiple platforms.
- ADCO a full-service marketing, design, and interactive agency.
- TC Squared a marketing and advertising firm that handles branding, video production, social media, and media buying.
Get a Quote From an SC Marketing Agency
Now you’ve got a list to start from. The next step is to find the right fit for your company. I’m biased, but I recommend you start with Advertoscope. Fill out the form below to get a quote.