If you want to generate more new business without spending a lot of money hiring an advertising agency, then you might want to consider a DIY approach to digital marketing. We’ve got a number of lead generation guides, digital advertising how-to articles, and other DIY marketing ideas.
Here are our top 5 resources (for more, check out the “Resources” menu above, or take a look at our blog).
Advertoscope’s Top 5 RESOURCES
- Everything You Need to Build Free Lead Generation Websites will show you all the tools you need to build your own lead generation site for free.
- How to Build a Lead Generation Website for Free explains how to use those tools to build your free lead generation website.
- The Inbound Marketing Funnel Template will tell you how to set up a marketing funnel to generate, nurture, and close leads.
- You Need These 8 Things for a Good Landing Page shows you how to create an effective landing page that converts visitors into leads.
- Ad Spend Calculator: How Much Should You Spend on Ads? explains how to figure out how much you should be spending on ads. It also includes a calculator to help you make sure you’re spending the right amount.
DIY Digital Marketing
The most important things to remember if you’re going to do your own digital marketing are:
- Test everything you can
- Never stop learning
There are a lot of great websites out there that will help you stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends. Some of my favorites are:
And if you like podcasts, Neil Patel and Eric Siu’s Marketing School is awesome.
Need a Hand?
If you need more information or want to talk about your DIY marketing ideas, shoot me an email at [email protected] or contact me through the form below. I hope to hear from you!